5 Things I Would Do With My Christmas Bonus (If I Got One)
There’s a lot of things I would do with a Christmas bonus if I got one. But, I don’t think that the things that I would do with the money are the things I SHOULD do with the money. Saving is always a thought but, never seems to find itself become a reality…whoops.
1. Sign me up for a Lexus - I have to have two cars because my mustang is not good in the snow. Let me tell you how obnoxious it is taking the cars on and off the road. Time to consolidate.
2. Vacation - Who doesn’t need one. Skipped the annual Punta Cana Vacation so this one is in order.
3. Dog - Unrealistic dream. But Martin Luther King had one, why can’t I.
4. Christmas Presents – I tend to over buy….a lot. I’m shocked I haven’t bought the nice lady at TOPS anything nice yet. Then, I see something I like and it turns into buying presents for myself. So, I would use my bonus to pay off those babies.
5. Home Fund – Time to move into my million dollar mansion…..eventually.
Really, I should do the suggested top 5 things to spend your Christmas bonus on which, include: Saving, Investing, Pay off, Donate, Save for Children’s College. But, I guess I don’t have to deal with deciding on what I would use it on since, well, I don’t even get one.
What will you spend your Christmas Bonus on?