Extremely Simple Fudge — Get The Recipe
You’ll love it!
The wife and I went a little nutty with all of the sweets for Christmas. One of the things we made was fudge.
We tried another recipe, and let’s just say it didn’t turn out so well. Then we tried this recipe. Success!
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz bag) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a 9 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, add the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring often to avoid burning. Cook until mixture is melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla; stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Tap few times to remove air bubbles.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
- When set, remove from pan using the foil and cut into pieces.
- Store fudge in fridge for long storage. Just remove from fridge an hour or so before serving to soften.
While we have chocolate on the brain…don’t for get to get your ticket to Joy FM’s 5th Annual Chocolate Affair.