RECIPE: Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
A day at the fish market is never boring. Salmon is rich in Omega 3′s and full of flavor. Teriyaki glazed salmon is one of my favorites. It is always best to use fresh ginger in this recipe. I like to serve this with a mashed sweet potato and broccoli. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 teaspoon fresh chopped ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add salmon to remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once. Drain and discard marinade. Place the salmon on a broiler pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade; turn and broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with marinade.