Contact Us

Scared Of Santa 2013 — Round 1, Group 1

Help us determine a winner in our Scared Of Santa contest by voting for one of the great pictures in this group!

Take a look at the photos below, then click the button at the bottom to vote for one of them. Remember, you must be logged in to your Joy FM VIP account to vote, and you can vote once per day per account.

Submitted by Annie Clark

Submitted by Annie Clark

“This is my daughter. She just turned one and kept talking about Santa. She clearly didn’t like him when she met him. The girl working there looked at me like I was nuts when I told her to snap the picture, after my daughter started crying. I’m so glad I did. This is priceless, and she will laugh at it when she’s older!”

Submitted by Bethany Potillo

Submitted by Bethany Potillo

“Taken on 11/22/2013. My 19-month-old twin boys loved Santa last year — oh, what a difference one year makes!!! As me and my husband wanted to throw in the towel after the first 10 horrible scared-to-death shots, the photographer convinced us to go with it, as it did just cost us $30!!!! Reece and Avery Potillo at Jefferson Valley Mall in Jefferson Valley, N.Y.”

Submitted by Frank Shepard

Submitted by Frank Shepard

“That’s my three kids, Nathan and McKenna crying, and my oldest son Lamont keeping his cool. 2008, Boulevard Mall.”

Submitted by John and Jessica Kellner

Submitted by John and Jessica Kellner

“We took our three sons to Breakfast with Santa last year at Salvatore’s. It was the first time Shay (1 year old) had visited with Santa, which obviously did not go well! To add to the screaming is our son Cole (6) on the left, who looked like a limp ragdoll, and our other son Patrick (8), doing his best to keep the picture cheery. It was so bad that we had to buy it!!!”

Submitted by Lisa Bow

Submitted by Lisa Bow

“She really does love Santa. LOL! This is my daughter Gabrielle with Santa. This was taken December 2012 at the McKinley Mall.”

Submitted by Lisa Judge

Submitted by Lisa Judge

“Two unhappy girls, but Santa never stopped smiling!”

Submitted by Pamela Healy

Submitted by Pamela Healy

“Caroline – 2, Connor – 1. Santa almost lost Connor. Connor is doing his classic “melt” to get out of Santa’s grasp. The picture was taken in 2012 at the Eastern Hills Mall.”

Submitted by Suzette Travis

Submitted by Suzette Travis

“Grama had to sit on Santa’s lap to get the picture! Ethan and Ella, 2010, Milgrove Fire Hall.”

Submitted by Tiffany Roberts

Submitted by Tiffany Roberts

“My Daughter Arielle’s 1st year realizing Santa is carrying her! 15 months old, taken on Camp Pendleton’s Marine Corps Base on our annual ‘Marine Family Day’.”

Submitted by Tracy Skalski

Submitted by Tracy Skalski

“This is Ethan and Cameron visiting Santa at the UAW Christmas party in 2011. Cameron was two years old at the time and was not the biggest fan of the Clauses!”

Vote Here!

Rachel Specht contributed to this post

More From Joy FM

Best of the Web

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://961joyfm.com using your Facebook account.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 96.1 Joy FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.