Contact Us

Scared of Santa 2013 — Round 1, Group 3

Help us determine a winner in our Scared Of Santa contest by voting for one of the great pictures in this group!

Take a look at the photos below, then click the button at the bottom to vote for one of them. Remember, you must be logged in to your Joy FM VIP account to vote, and you can vote once per day per account.

Submitted by Bonnie Maier

Submitted by Bonnie Maier

“My daughters Samara, Cristalina and Kailianna..My youngest is Kailianna, who is sitting on Santa’s lap, wanted no part of him. It was taken this year and the Eastern Hills Mall. I work for the company that does the photos for Santa.”

Submitted by Christina Guercio

Submitted by Christina Guercio

“This picture was taken in 2003 at the Walden Galleria Mall. My son Ian was just a baby then and was sooo excited to go see the big guy, until he actually got up to him. Then he fell apart. But the funny thing is that rather than try to run away from Santa, Ian kind of turned into him. We always thought it was funny that we always told him not to talk to strangers, but then we handed him off to this big guy with a beard and a booming voice. I’m sure it sent a mixed message that can confuse and upset a little kid. Ian is 10 now and not only does he still love Santa, but each year he tries to “catch” Santa on tape.”

Submitted by Earl Sisco

Submitted by Earl Sisco

“I brought my little nephew Tyler to take pictures with Santa Claus this year. He was so terrified that he bit his mom’s arm in the process!”

Submitted by Joan Goodrich

Submitted by Joan Goodrich

“My beautiful granddaughter, Laila Addison, couldn’t get off of Santa’s lap fast enough! Christmas 2012 at Boulevard Mall.”

Submitted by Kelsey Broadley

Submitted by Kelsey Broadley

“My niece Lily was petrified of Santa! She hates being held by males and apparently doesn’t like being held by Santa either! This was taken December 1, 2013 at Kissel Country Store.”

Submitted by Marc Antonelli

Submitted by Marc Antonelli

“Our daughter Stella, Christmas 2010, Boulevard Mall.”

Submitted by Molly Sowinski

Submitted by Molly Sowinski

“Our middle son Lucas, 21 months old. Last year 2012 at a breakfast with Santa. He still has a pretty big fear!”

Submitted by Natalie Koprowski

Submitted by Natalie Koprowski

“This photo is my three kids; my daughters are 2 and my son is 18 months.”

Submitted by Robert Kraska

Submitted by Robert Kraska

“In the photo is me and my sister. It was taken in 1990 when I was 1 year old. We got our picture taken every year since on Santa’s lap, and this is ALWAYS everyone’s favorite. The funniest part is when looking through each year’s photo…let’s just say in 1991 I was not in the photo, haha!”

Submitted by Sara Smering

Submitted by Sara Smering

“Gavin’s fisrt time meeting Santa, 2013 at Fisher Price.”

Vote Here!

Rachel Specht contributed to this post

More From Joy FM

Best of the Web

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://961joyfm.com using your Facebook account.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 96.1 Joy FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.