Contact Us

Scared Of Santa — Round 1, Group 13

Help us determine a winner in our Scared Of Santa contest by voting for one of the great pictures in this group!

Take a look at the photos below, then click the button at the bottom to vote for one of them. Remember, you must be logged in to your Joy FM VIP account to vote, and you can vote once per day per account.

Submitted by Amanda Harig

Submitted by Amanda Harig

“Picture was taken in 2011. My daughter Adyson was one at the time. She was absolutely terrified of Santa and still is to this day! We wave to him from a distance.”

Submitted by Amber Metz

Submitted by Amber Metz

“Ava meets Santa for the first time. I don’t know who is more scared, Ava or Santa?”

Submitted by Anna Kwaizer

Submitted by Anna Kwaizer

“Santa snuck up behind him on the carousel and Herschells Carousel Museum and really scared him!”

Submitted by Beth Ryan

Submitted by Beth Ryan

“My first visit with Santa in 1978 at AM&A’s in downtown Buffalo. I’m the screaming baby with my older sister, who was totally embarrassed at her screaming baby sister.”

Submitted by Heather Bonadonna

Submitted by Heather Bonadonna

“Noah James, 10 months, met Santa and Uncle John’s Christmas party at Amherst Ale House! He didn’t want anything to do with him. Taken last night, 12/3/13.”

Submitted by Jen Kibler

Submitted by Jen Kibler

“This is my daughter Mia with Santa at the Roycroft this past week. She was very excited waiting in line, but once we handed her over, she freaked!!”

Submitted by Julie Knospe

Submitted by Julie Knospe

“These are my daughters Emma and Olivia. The terrified one is Olivia. It was taken at Boulevard Mall about six years ago. We bring it out every year and still laugh about the terror of one and the complete disregard by the other. These are the best Christmas memories. Can’t wait to show my grandchildren some day!”

Submitted by Keri Miller

Submitted by Keri Miller

“My husband thought that he was doing me a huge favor by taking our daughter to see Santa. The poor guy wanted to surprise me…but I think I ended up surprising him instead! When he showed me this picture, our daughter wasn’t the only one crying…I burst into tears because I felt so bad for her. We laugh about it now. This is a picture of our daughter Jacqueline, taken back in 2009. She is now 5 ½ years old and LOVES Santa!”

Submitted by Maria Heusinger

Submitted by Maria Heusinger

“Joanna, 2012 at the mall.”

Submitted by Nicki Cummings

Submitted by Nicki Cummings

“These are my daughters, aged 3 and almost 2. They were excited about seeing Santa until we got there. The little one was still OK because I held her facing away from Santa until the moment I put her on his lap. I had forewarned the photographer to take the picture the second I let go of her because I knew she would slide off his lap. This took her about half a second to do. By the time I turned around after putting her on his lap and ducking out of the photo, she was already sitting on the floor at his feet.”

Vote Here!

More From Joy FM

Best of the Web

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://961joyfm.com using your Facebook account.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 96.1 Joy FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.