Try Layered Ice Cream Pops For A Cool(ing), Fun Snack!
Now that the summer is officially in full swing and most graduation parties have come and gone, the kids are home and of course looking at you saying, “I’M BORED,” or, “IT’S TOO HOT,” or, “THERE’S NOTHING TO EAT!” Sound familiar?
I just stumbled across this cute idea for some cool summer treats that not only give them something to do, but cool them off and give ‘em a snack! The summertime trifecta!
Layered Ice Cream Pops
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
- Let ice cream soften a little in a bowl.
- Add a spoonful of ice cream to bottom of paper cup, then tap it on counter so it settles evenly.
- Alternate fillings with ice cream, ending with an ice cream layer that reaches the top of cup. Add sprinkles.
- Push a wooden stick 3/4 of the way into the center of ice cream.
- Set finished pop on a plate, tray or muffin tin, and place in freezer.
- Chill for 2 hours, or until set.
- Cut small notch at top of cup, and tear it away while holding the stick.
The only thing that could make it more lovely is the perfect kitchen design for you and your family. Have you seen the beautiful, customizable selections available from Kitchen World? Who knows kitchens better than a place called KitchenWORLD?!?!
They’re also involved in the $100,000 Home Makeover You DO know about Joy FM’s $100,000 Home Makeover, right? What’s that? You haven’t signed up?